Kyosho Announces A Pair of New Mini-Z Scale Crawlers
Announced earlier today at the Nuremburg Toy Fair are a pair of new Mini-Z Scale Crawlers from Kyosho. Kyosho has announced a new Mini-Z 4×4 Toyota 4Runner (Hilux Surf), as well as a Mini-Z 4×4 Suzuki Jimny Sierra. Both trucks were designed at Kyosho’s California office and are heavy on the scale realism. Take a look at these highlights-
* Fully licensed injection molded bodies
* 1/24th scale, 4×4 Readyset
* Licensed Nitto tires on Toyota
* Licensed BFGoodrich tires on Suzuki
* Solid axles front and rear
* Realistic ladder style frame
* Adjustable wheelbase
* Optional LED light set
* 110mm wheelbase Toyota, 120mm wheelbase Suzuki
* 130 sized brushed motor
* Tight turning radius
* Small enough to drive nearly anywhere
Use this link to get more details on the Kyosho Mini-Z 4×4 Toyota 4Runner, or you can click here for details on the Mini-Z 4×4 Suzuki Jimny Sierra.
Click on this link to read more Kyosho News on BigSquidRC.