Schumacher Re-Releases The Cougar Classic 1/10 Buggy Kit
Just announced by Schumacher is the re-release of their iconic Cougar Classic 1/10th buggy kit. The Cougar Classic is a blast from past and is one of the more sought after buggies from that era. Here are the highlights-
* Authentic re-release using much of the original tooling
* Comes with a number of subtle upgrades
* Updated battery box to fit LiPo style batteries
* Great choice for vintage rc racing
* High quality aluminum alloy chassis
* Reinforced drive belts
* 14 ball differential, invented by Cecil Schumacher in 1978
* Tough polycarbonate bodyshell
* Original Schumacher tires
* Accepts brushed or brushless motors
* Transmission upgrade available for high powered motors
The Schumacher Cougar Classic Buggy Kit is expected to start shipping by the end of June with street pricing of £219 (around $275) and a part number of #K194.
Mash This Link to read more Schumacher news on BigSquidRC.